THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION FOR DEVELOPMENT OF THE GIFTED AND TALENTED (AADGT) is a tax-exempt, 501© 3 non-profit organization, that helps young extraordinarily gifted classical musicians and artists.
NY STATE SENATE Resolution J1664 “COMMEMORATING the 25th Anniversary Celebration of The American Association for Development of the Gifted and Talented on June 9, 2019, and paying tribute to its President and Music Director Elena Rossman”
The 20th AADGT International Young Musicians Festival
“Passion of Music 2020”
Winners Concerts at Carnegie Hall
April 19 and June 14, 2020
INTERNATIONAL YOUNG MUSICIANS COMPETITION
dedicated to 25th AADGT ANNIVERSARY
Winners will be invited to engage in professional video recordings in New York
“I have been impressed with the level of AADGT professionalism and your unique ability to recognize the next generations of musicians.”
”Many heartfelt congratulations on the fine work you and your organization are doing and I hope that AADGT continues to receive the support it deserves.”
“As a friend of AADGT and Elena Rossman I’m thrilled that organizations such AADGT support and develop new young talents.”
“Sunday’s concert offered an impressive array of young musicians, including some stars of tomorrow. … Congratulations are of course in order to AADGT: Cheers to 25 years!” New York Concert Review May 16, 2018 the article
Anna Larsen, Charlie Liu and Derek Wong, Gold prize winners AADGT “Passion of Music 2008”, performed at the Lang Lang foundation’s inaugural concert in New York ( 2008)
They became the first Lang Lang Foundation’s scholars. Anna, Charlie and Derek had been with Lang Lang at the Oprah show “The World’s Most Talented Kids” (2009).
AADGT exclusive management (2004-2011). Aimi Kobayashi performed at most prestigious concert halls across the globe and she released a debut CD/DVD with EMI Classics.
Aimi Kobayshi’s performances under AADGT exclusive management (2004-2011).
- 2005 Performed at the AADGT Passion of Music 2005 at Carnegie Hall
- 2006 Performed at the AADGT Passion of Music 2006, at Carnegie Hall.
- 2006 Performed Mozart’s Piano Concerto No. 26(“Coronation”) with Vladimir Spivakov conducting the Moscow Chamber Orchestra and as an encore she played Chopin 1st Impromptu at Svetlanov Hall (Moscow International House of Music) in Moscow on December 24.
- 2008 Recorded her first CD in New York, arranged by AADGT
- 2008 Performed Beethoven’s Piano Concerto no. 1 with Vladimir Spivakov and the Moscow Chamber Orchestra in St. Petersburg encored by Chopin’s Scherzo no. 1 in B Minor op20 and Schumann-Liszt: Widmung (Dedication)
- 2008 Debuted in Krakow, Poland performing Beethoven’s and Chopin Piano Concerto no. 2 with Pawel Przytocki and the Krakow Philharmonic
- 2009 Performed Chopin’s Piano Concerto no. 2 and Mozart’s Piano Concerto no. 20 in Warsaw, Poland at the Fifth International “Chopin and His Europe” Music Festival with Frans Brüggenand the Orchestra of the 18th Century encored by Chopin’s Nocturne no. 20, Chopins’ Etude op10no4, and Chopin’s Scherzo no. 1 in B Minor on a Pleyel piano
- 2009 Performed Beethoven’s Piano Concerto no. 1 op15 with James Judd and the Brazilian Symphonic Orchestra in Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, Brazil
- 2010 Performed Mozart’s Piano Concerto no. 26 and Chopin’s Piano Concerto no. 2 with Marek Pijarowski and the Poznan Philharmonic Orchestra in Poznan, Poland to celebrate Chopin’s 200th Birthday encored by Chopin’s Valse no. 14 op posth and Chopin’s Nocturne no. 20 op posth
- 2010 Performed Chopin’s Piano Concerto no. 1 in Suntory Hall with Michal Dworzynski and the Chopin Festival Orchestra encored by Chopin’s Nocturne no. 20 op posth
- 2010 release debut CD/DVD , “Aimi Kobayashi Debut” with EMI Classics Japan
- 2011 Performed concerts with Moscow Virtuosi at Svetlanov Hall (Moscow International House of Music)
- 2011 Solo concert St. Petersburg (Russia) Philarmonic
French documentary film about AADGT and the concert "Passion of Music" at Carnegie Hall was televised across Europe and Asia by France Televisions
CBS news interviewed Gavin George after he won Gold Medal at AADGT International Young Gifted Festival “Passion of Music “. Gavin was awarded by AADGT a full scholarship to study and perform at Music Festival in Europe.
At the age of 6 and 7 Gavin George won Gold Medals at AADGT International Young Gifted Festival “Passion of Music 2010, 2011”. In recent seasons, Gavin has given recital and concerto performances both nationally and internationally.
Tokyo Metropolitan Television and NHK televised across Japan news about AADGT and the concert "Passion of Music" at Carnegie Hall
At the age of 6 Yoav Levanon (Israel) won Gold prize at AADGT International Young Gifted Festival “Passion of Music 2011”. After Yoav performed at the Winner Concert at the Carnegie Hall. And consequently he performed at age 8 as a soloist with the “Franz Liszt chamber Orchestra” at Budapest.
“Before the concert, Levanon was marketed as a 21st-century Mozart or a second Barenboim. He is neither: he is Levanon (with more of Radu Lupu’s or András Schiff’s keyboard touch…. Long may he continue.”
NBC News/Channel 8 telecasted that Nadia Azzi won Gold prize AADGT International Young Gifted Musicians Festivals “Passion of Music”. Since then she received enormous awards and she has performed internationally and across USA.
Nadia appeared on Arabs Got Talent in 2015 and she got the golden buzz from MBC Group TV Director Ali Jaber told her, “Nadia, you are magnificent, you raise the name of Arabs and of Lebanon. I am so very proud of you.”