The 19th AADGT International Young Musicians Festival
“Passion of Music 2019”
Winners’ Concerts at the Carnegie Hall March 10 and June 23, 2019
INTERNATIONAL YOUNG MUSICIANS COMPETITION
dedicated to 25th AADGT ANNIVERSARY
Winners will be invited to engage in professional video recordings in New York in March 2019.
“I have been impressed with the level of AADGT professionalism and your unique ability to recognize the next generations of musicians.”
”Many heartfelt congratulations on the fine work you and your organization are doing and I hope that AADGT continues to receive the support it deserves.”
“As a friend of AADGT and Elena Rossman I’m thrilled that organizations such AADGT support and develop new young talents.”
Anna Larsen, Charlie Liu and Derek Wong, Gold prize winners AADGT “Passion of Music 2008”, performed at the Lang Lang foundation’s inaugural concert in New York ( 2008)
AADGT exclusive management (2004-2011). Aimi Kobayashi performed at most prestigious concert halls across the globe and she released a debut CD/DVD with EMI Classics.
- 2005 Performed at the AADGT Passion of Music 2005 at Carnegie Hall
- 2006 Performed at the AADGT Passion of Music 2006, at Carnegie Hall.
- 2006 Performed Mozart’s Piano Concerto No. 26(“Coronation”) with Vladimir Spivakov conducting the Moscow Chamber Orchestra and as an encore she played Chopin 1st Impromptu at Svetlanov Hall (Moscow International House of Music) in Moscow on December 24.
- 2008 Recorded her first CD in New York, arranged by AADGT
- 2008 Performed Beethoven’s Piano Concerto no. 1 with Vladimir Spivakov and the Moscow Chamber Orchestra in St. Petersburg encored by Chopin’s Scherzo no. 1 in B Minor op20 and Schumann-Liszt: Widmung (Dedication)
- 2008 Debuted in Krakow, Poland performing Beethoven’s and Chopin Piano Concerto no. 2 with Pawel Przytocki and the Krakow Philharmonic
- 2009 Performed Chopin’s Piano Concerto no. 2 and Mozart’s Piano Concerto no. 20 in Warsaw, Poland at the Fifth International “Chopin and His Europe” Music Festival with Frans Brüggenand the Orchestra of the 18th Century encored by Chopin’s Nocturne no. 20, Chopins’ Etude op10no4, and Chopin’s Scherzo no. 1 in B Minor on a Pleyel piano
- 2009 Performed Beethoven’s Piano Concerto no. 1 op15 with James Judd and the Brazilian Symphonic Orchestra in Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, Brazil
- 2010 Performed Mozart’s Piano Concerto no. 26 and Chopin’s Piano Concerto no. 2 with Marek Pijarowski and the Poznan Philharmonic Orchestra in Poznan, Poland to celebrate Chopin’s 200th Birthday encored by Chopin’s Valse no. 14 op posth and Chopin’s Nocturne no. 20 op posth
- 2010 Performed Chopin’s Piano Concerto no. 1 in Suntory Hall with Michal Dworzynski and the Chopin Festival Orchestra encored by Chopin’s Nocturne no. 20 op posth
- 2010 release debut CD/DVD , “Aimi Kobayashi Debut” with EMI Classics Japan
- 2011 Performed concerts with Moscow Virtuosi at Svetlanov Hall (Moscow International House of Music)
- 2011 Solo concert St. Petersburg (Russia) Philarmonic