RULES AND REGULATIONS
INTERNATIONAL YOUNG MUSICIANS COMPETITION “ALBUM OF THE YOUNG GIFTED PERFORMERS 2024”
Online auditions are open to instrumentalists (piano, strings, winds), vocalists, and chamber ensembles of all nationalities and are divided into the age categories: Group A (Age 5 – 6), Group B (Age 7 – 8), Group C (Age 9 – 10), Group D (Age 11 – 12), Group E (Age 13-14), Group F (Age 14 – 15), Group G (Age 16 – 18), Group H (Age 18-26). Recorded performances need be sent as a link to YouTube.
* Competition participants need to perform one piece (an additional selection of 2nd piece is optional) from a standard repertory from the Baroque, Classical, Romantic, or Modern Era and performed from memory. Sonata/Sonatina movement or a part of another cyclic form (Suite, Prelude & Fugue, etc.) is also acceptable.
*Soloists must perform selections from memory. Ensembles and duet groups may use the score.
REPERTOIRE’S TIME LIMIT: 6 MIN
* An unedited video of the performance sent to us as a Youtube link. Edited video will not be accepted.
* Make sure that the video is set to either PUBLIC or UNLISTED on Youtube. Private links on Youtube are not openable and hence will not be accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the video link is openable.
* The recording must be clearly labeled with your name.
* All applicants must perform from memory (except Ensemble) and no-repeat.
* YouTube recording should be a fair representation of the Applicant’s abilities.
* The recordings are not required to be of professional quality.
* The recording must be free of background noise and distortion.
* Performers MUST be wearing appropriate attire with a professional setting background. Performers wearing inappropriate attire (in either round/live or recorded categories) will be disqualified. This includes but is not limited to jeans, sportswear, t-shirts, sneakers, ripped or torn items, etc.
Terms and conditions
1. Competition fees are non-refundable under any circumstances. In the event of an unforeseen catastrophic event, all live concert events will be rescheduled, and all recorded events will be re-released.
2. The decision of the jury is final with no appeal.
3. AADGT and will not respond to questions about other applicants or regarding their submissions.
4. All information provided to us will be safe-guarded by privacy regulations.
5. The competition reserves the right to make amendments to its rules and regulations.
6. The award of prizes, trophies and cash awards are entirely subject to the discretion of the jury. Jury may withhold prizes if the performances are not up to standard.
7. All the information provided to the festival in the application must be truthful.
8. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to provide correct contact information and mailing address. The competition is not responsible for lack of communication with the applicant or unsuccessful delivery of medals/trophies and prizes due to incorrect correspondence information provided by the applicant.
9. By submitting an application to our festival, competitors automatically agree to abide by all rules and regulations set by the Competition Committee.
Competition fees are non-refundable under any circumstances. In the event of an unforeseen catastrophic event, all live concert events will be rescheduled, and all recorded events will be re-released.